Unilever invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 13 March 2021
Internship Location: La Lucia/Sandton Office
What is the Unilever Finance internship about?
The Unilever Finance Internship provides you with a structured, supervised experiential learning experience that will build your capability to be Future Fit. The internship will provide you the opportunity to study towards your Chartered Institute in Management Accounts qualification while at Unilever for a period of 24 months.
How will you change the world and lead into the future?
With Unilever you can develop a purpose-led career doing impactful work towards a better business, a better world and a better you.
We are one of the top 5 employers in South Africa according to the Top Employer Institute and ranked as the number 1 employer of choice for Graduates in Manufacturing Industry according to SAGEA.
- Bcom Degree – Financial/Accounting (Accounts 1 & 2 subjects as minimum)
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 0-2 years working experience
Important information for applicants:
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Basic stipend of R5100 on offer.
- Additional to the stipend, Unilever will also pay for your CIMA qualification.
- The programme will be 2-3 years, based on length of CIMA qualification.
- Applicant must upload their CV & Transcripts to the application
How to apply
For latest South African Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / join our Telegram Group https://t.me/penielagency