Resolution Circle invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 April 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Stipend: R4500 per month.
Resolution Circle has Internship opportunities for unemployed graduates who wish to gain experience in their field of study. The Internships will run for a period of 12 months and interns.
- Must have No working experience
- Not be involve in studies / Learnership / Internship or any other employment during 2021
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages 18 and 25
- Must have own laptop
Qualification in any of the following:
- BCom HR Management
- BCom Finance
- Bachelor of Administration
- Advance Diploma in Sales Management
- Detail Orientation
- Analysis/Problem Solving
- Self Confidence/Resilience
How to apply
If you are shortlisted you will have to provide the following:
- Short / One Page CV
- Certified copy of your South African Identity Document
- Certified Copies of Qualification
- Academic Transcript (the detailed list of completed subjects issued by the academic institution)
NB. If you do not receive an email within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / join our Telegram Group https://t.me/penielagency