External applications are invited from suitably qualified students who are interested in joining Rand Water to apply for graduate training in the fields/disciplines of Engineering, IT, HR, Finance and Operations
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged candidates residing at Local Municipalities in Gauteng Province to apply for the Graduate Training Programme.
They will be exposed to the public sector in general and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Engineering and all aspect of Water Care and Management and be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the following disciplines:
- Engineering (6)
- Finance (2)
- Human Resources (5)
- Information Technology (4)
- Operations (11)
- South African citizens
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI)
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 (in line with NSDS III)
The following documents must accompany your application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Copy of latest academic record
- Certified copies of qualifications