Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Portfolio & Credit Risk Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 12 April 2021
Internship Location: Sandton
Stipend: R5755.28 per month
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting and or economis,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
How to apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business on Monday 12 April 2021 at 16h30
For full details download the advert here on GPF official website!
For latest South African Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / join our Telegram Group https://t.me/penielagency