Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? If yes – Our Graduate Experience is designed for you.
We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available intern roles, which may include the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location.
To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Based on the size and scale of our services business, we have multiple disciplines available including:
- Support Engineer
- Technical Account Manager
- Account Technology Strategist
- Technical Specialist
How to Apply
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation Request Form
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature if your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s computer science, computer engineering, IT or electrical engineering or STEM fields or related fields with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service oriented skills desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- English language and local language fluency for all roles
- Full unrestricted work authorisation for your chosen location
- You have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in