Job Title: Learnership opportunity
Closing Date: 21 September 2022
Sasol: Learnership Opportunity 2022/2023
The 12 month programme will offer a theoretical element aligned to a NQF Learnership programme and practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners. It provides foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, communication, computer and basic business principles.
It is suitable for Grade 12 qualified persons to develop essential professional skills. During the practical component Learners will provide administrative support to improve the effectiveness of managers and the departments in general as work readiness preparation.
NB: This learnership is for People Living with Disabilities
- Matric / Grade 12
- Post Matric qualification will be an added advantage
- Must have a Disability
- Declaration of Disability to be uploaded with this application
- Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process
- Participate in all required workplace readiness activities and exercises
How to Apply
- Address South Africa
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5