Job Title: Air Service Internship
Location: Kruger National Park
Date Listed: 03 August 2022
SANParks: Air Services Internship Programme 2022/2023
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Fixed-wing Private Pilot License at a SACAA Accredited Training School and wish to be placed at SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Fixed-wing Private Pilot License and must be valid for at least 12 months
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of their Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly contact Ms Nomawethu Dudumashe at 012 426 5041.
- Salary Offer R5 000 monthly stipend
- Address South Africa
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5