Job Title: Finance Internship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 28 June 2022
NMISA: Finance Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Role Purpose: To receive training within the NMISA Finance Division. Ensure compliance to Treasury Regulations and PFMA, by fulfilling the below roles according to policies and procedures. Knowledge of GRAP, PFMA and its related regulations and ACCPAC.
- Assist with capturing invoices in the accounting systems in order ot effect payment timeously and accurately to creditors.
- Assist with preparation of monthly and daily reconciliations of creditors’ accounts with the suppliers’ statements and age analysis.
- Assist with preparation of reconciliations and payments for the travel expenses and reimbursement claims
- Assist with asset management
- Assist with capturing payments into ACCPAC daily
- Assist in ensuring that petty cash is reconciled weekly and is replenished and available
- Assist with recording petty cash transactions in the general ledger weekly
- Assist with invoicing of clients booked on small contracts database, including general financial administration
- Liaising with customers for the acceptance, notification and collection of instruments.
- Degree / Diploma in Finance / Accounting or related qualification
- Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.)
To Apply, email NMISA Human Resource at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Pretoria, Gauteng
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5