Job Title: Inbound Call Centre Agent
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 27 June 2022
Our Customer Services department requires people with a real passion for retail and commitment to a high level of customer service, to work in our New Accounts Department.
- Handle all customer enquiries and queries
- Customer service and processing data – promptly respond to outbound/inbound calls and consistently uses the correct script per application status to obtain and verify data accurately (to process good quality accounts).
- Administration – consistently keep up to date with credit admin policies and procedures, adhere to house rules.
- Data Quality – proactively evaluate, update, obtain and process required information accurately, according to NCA requirements and risk policies and procedures.
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Previous relevant experience is advantageous
- Computer literate (Excel, Word)
• High degree of self-discipline, personal drive and sense of urgency.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Goal orientated.
• High stress tolerance.
• Team work.
• Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
• Honestly and trustworthy.
• Punctuality and good attendance.
• Display flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
• Motivate and support co-workers to attain team and department goals.
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5