Company: City of Ekurhuleni
Job Title: Library Cadets
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 17 June 2022
Reference No: XEDD0024 – (220000BG)
Position: Library Cadets (Non-renewal 6 months contract)
Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Division: Library and Information System
Salary: Stipend R 3,960 per month
- Training, mentoring and assistance with community skills development programs and services. Perform library related auxiliary services
- Perform counter and shelving duties
- Required to work extended / flexi hours and on Saturdays.
- Applicant is limited to apply for only one category.
- Applicant MUST NOT be active on the CoE HR System when programme commences
- Grade 12 or equivalent/ Or completed Tertiary studies
- Average Gr12 marks above 50%
- Recently completed schooling
- ICT knowledge and experience
- ICT qualifications (will be an advantage)
- Library experience / membership (will be an advantage)
- Resident of City of Ekurhuleni- proof of residence will be required.
- Practical skills, knowledge and experience of computers, word processing, internet and email.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of the Library Services.
- Communication skills
- Salary Offer R 3,960 per month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5