Company: On The Ball College
Job Title: Business Analysis Learnership
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 23 September 2022
On The Ball College: Business Analysis Learnership Programme 2022/2023
On The Ball College seeks to help develop South Africa into a knowledge-based by encouraging more people to become educated and develop skills as a means of contributing to economic growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking and eager learners to join Business Analysis Level 6 Learnership Programme. This highly regarded program will run for 12 months. It is a work-integrated program and you therefore will be required to study and work during the 12 months.
- You will attend Business Analysis Training online
- You will complete assignments that will be represented in a Portfolio
- You will do work integration at a host company
- Recently graduated with a minimum of an NQF Level 6 qualification
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 29 years old
- Must have had Mathematics (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade pass) and English
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must live in the Western Cape
- Must not be employed or involved in another learnership program for the duration of this program
- Must have a clean criminal and credit record
- Must be willing to go through screening and skills assessments
- Must want to pursue a career in Business Analysis
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to do work-integrates learning when required
- Must be willing to commit to the full twelve (12) month period
- Must be willing to provide evidence of online class attendance
- Previous Business Analysis and ICT experience will be advantageous
How to Apply
Stipend and course fees:
- The course fees are all sponsored and a stipend of R5500 per month will be given for the duration of the project.
To apply for the Learnership Programme, please send your CV, a certified copy of your Matric Certificate, a certified copy of your ID, any additional qualifications, your last transcript and a motivational letter to email@example.com
This programme will commence in June – Applications close on 23 September 2022. If you do not hear back from us within the first week of June, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Salary Offer Stipend of R5500 per month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5