- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WWF – South Africa
Graduate Internship Programme
Job Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Location: Newlands, Western Cape
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
Are you a graduate who wants to gain valuable workplace experience, network in professional communities of practice and participate in meaningful work for the environment?
If you have graduated in the natural, legal, engineering, business, social sciences or arts, we invite you to apply for the WWF, South Africa Environmental Leaders 2021 Graduate Internship Programme.
The World Wide Fund for Nature, South Africa (WWF, South Africa) is a leading, global environmental organisation with a vision of a future in which people and nature thrive. To realise this vision, WWF, South Africa invests in the development of future leaders for the environment through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022. Interns are placed with WWF, South Africa’s environmental programmes as well as with partner organisations associated with our work. Working with a dedicated and trained mentor, you will have the opportunity to get involved with the work of the organisation with which you are placed and interact with professionals pursuing the same vision of a better world for all.
Engineering,Science & Technology,Training
- Completed a degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business, social sciences and/or arts. Post graduates are given first preference in placement. First degree graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academic achievement.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all.
- A commitment to career development in the environment sector.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- Exceptional leadership potential
How to Apply
To submit an application online:
•Review the placement opportunities below and then motivate for your three preferred placements, in the application form.
•Upload or attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application:
•Certified copy of your ID or passport.
•Certified copies of your academic transcripts only.
•An abridged CV of no more than 2 pages.
•Do not submit any additional documentation with your application, other than those specified