- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Wits Health Consortium
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Job Title: Internships
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivates intern to be part of our research team. The intern will provide support to studies conducted within the unit, assist with the collection of data, and any other activities required.
- Assist in Proposal development.
- Ensure study ethical clarence is obtained.
- Adhere to Good Clinical Practice Standards.
- Support the study staff / researchers in ensuring the appropriate monitoring and study registers, logs/tools are used and the data captured.
- Address relevant concerns and misconceptions about the study and report to line managers,
- Collect, manage and maintain quality data for research and operations purposes.
- Development and Use of Qualitative data collection tools.
- Conducting in-depth document reviews and focus group discussions.
- Transcribing the interviews data and analysis of qualitative data.
- Use of STATA/SPSS to analyse quantitative data, and presentation of findings.
The following internships are open for applications:
Reference No: PM036_2021
Requirements: BSc (Hons) or similar
Send Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. The subject heading of the email must read PM035 _2021 and the job title of position applying for
Dental Amalgam Project Internship
Reference No: Intern 01: Dental Amalgam Project
Requirements: Honours Degree or equivalent in:
- Health Sciences
- Public Health
- Information Science.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Send Applications to: email@example.com
NB. The subject heading of the email must read Intern 01: Dental Amalgam Project and the job title of position applying for
How to Apply
Please include the following documentation:
- A detailed CV
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for.
Send Applications to the correct given email: