- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job Title: Apprentice
Location: Kempton Park; Gauteng
Date listed: 29 January 2021
Mechanical and Electrical Apprentice 2021
Reporting to: Production Leader
Reporting Relationship: Operations Manager
Primary Purpose of Role:
Learning and developing practical skills, observing all health and safety procedures, completing tests ans assignments with a relevant institution selected by the company. Should be well-organised, flexible, and willing to assist wherever possible.
- Observe the conditions of the relevant employment agreement or award
- Attend and perform work as directed by you
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner
- Obey all lawful instructions
- Not waste, damage or injure the property, goods or business of the employer
- High school: Grade 12 / N4 Mechanical or Electrical
- Must be able to see, speak, hear, walk, sit, on a daily basis in order to effectively perform the duties of this position.
Note: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standard of the position. Incumbents shall follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by this position and supervisor.
How to Apply