- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Unemployed Youth Opportunity
Job Title: Unemployed Youth Opportunity
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 10 November 2020
Unilever has opportunities for unemployed youth to participate in a learnership programme at Unilever.
Job Summary / Responsibilites
- The Unemployed learner is responsible for carrying out general line operations and cleaning regimes according to planned operational requirements to safely deliver a good quality packed product.
- Carries out pre-start-up checks to ensure that the area and equipment is clean and is in a safe condition as per the SOP.
- Monitors quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults.
- Detects process abnormalities quickly and takes emergency action to prevent them.
- Must actively contribute to an eco-efficient environment.
- Clean the machine according to manufacturer’s standards as well as site specs.
- Check and prepare raw materials that will be used.
- Maintain the safety of oneself and that of others on the line.
- Matric with Maths and Physical Science or N3 Engineering Studies
- Comply with learnership requirements as stipulated by UL and training provider i.e. assessments, logbook and assignments
- Effective communication skills,
- Physical ability to manually lift packaged final product – good physical condition.
How to Apply
Closing date: 10 November 2020