- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Diploma
Job Title: Trainee Manager
Location: Johannesburg CBD & South Areas
Closing date: 02 July 2020
The primary focus of the Store Manager position would be to maintain top standards in all areas of responsibility:- customer service, the achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor, shrinkage and cost control, day-to-day store administration, stock image, visual merchandising, the pro-active management, people management, motivation and training and development of your team members.
- Optimize the sales of the store through the effective implementation of business processes.
- Ensure a climate of productivity and positive morale by living the Company values.
- Manage your store according to the business plan to ensure optimal brand and store image representation.• Generate and exceed sales budget and growth.
- Optimize profit through the effective management of costs. (To manage cost within budget)
- Ensure professional HR practices in staffing and talent processes.
- Effective stock management in your store.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure subordinate effectiveness through effective leadership and clear communication and management of job performance.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Matric or equivalent
- Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
- 3 years retail experience which includes at least one year in a management position
- Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills
- A focus on customer service
- The capacity to maintain high store standards
- A Proven ability to influence and lead a team
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
- Be energetic and a self starter
Please note: Should you not be contacted or liaised with four weeks after the closure of the advert, you have regretfully been unsuccessful.