- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Graduate Programme 2022
Job title: Graduate Programme 2022
Locations: Johannesburg & Durban
Date listed: 24 August 2021
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
What do we offer?
- We offer 2 year development starting in February 2022.
How do we support you?
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects
- Training- World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as Study Assistance; Car benefits; Relocation; Competitive salary packages; Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Fields of study:
Internships are in the following fields of study:
- Graduate Trainee Industrial Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Finance
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountancy
- Graduate Trainee Economics
- Graduate Trainee Information Technology
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed their qualification
- Qualifications level: National Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree
How to Apply
Click on the relevant field below to apply: