- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Internships Programme 2021
Company: Total SA
Job Title: Internship Programme
Closing Date: 23 September 2020
Applications are invited from qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months internship programme at Total SA. Interns will be placed within the Retail department and will gain practical experience in the Shops, Food & Services (SFS) department and multi-functional administrative duties.
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing / Business Management / Strategy Management
- Required entry years of relevant experience: Less than 1 year or none
- Negotiation skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Note: Failure to provide TOTAL with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.