- Offered Salary 1000
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Diploma
Coronation South Africa Talent Management Internship Programme
Job Type: Internship
Duration: 23 months
Location: Claremont, Cape Town
Coronation SA’s Talent Management Internship Programme runs for a duration of 23 months and is a good opportunity for an HR Management graduate (or related study) to obtain exposure to the company’s HR value chain.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to provide reliable and accurate support to the Talent Management team in line with achieving business priorities by running talent programmes and initiatives in pursuit of Talent Management strategies.
- Must be a Commerce degree graduate majoring in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or any relevant studies
- Highly creative
- Plays well within a team
- Eager to learn
- An effective communicator
- Has a good eye for detail
- Proactive and resourceful demeanor
- Can commit to providing high-level service excellence
- Proficient in MS Excel even under pressure
- High sense of integrity
- Analytical in dealing with data and problem solving
How to apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will need to register an account on Coronation’s recruitment page. To start registration process Click Here:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2020. The advert may no longer be available beyond this date.
For further information about the Coronation Talent Management Internship Programme, call +27 (0)21 680 2000.