- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
National Prosecuting Authority
Company: National Prosecuting Authority
Job Title: Switchboard Operator
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date: 13 September 2021
Reference No: Recruit 2021/589
SALARY: R 145 281.00 per annum (Excluding Benefits) (Level 4)
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Keep staff extensions numbers register up to date and change register when staff
- Registration of daily incoming inquest in section.
- Report faulty machines when out of order.
- Attend to public at reception.
- Sort out incoming faxes and distribute to relevant officials.
- Assist with registration of daily incoming work when requested to do so.
- Maintain register of outgoing mail.
- Maintain telephone lists.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in switchboard and administrative functions will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Report writing, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Knowledge of public service legislation.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel (intermediate or Advanced) and Outlook.
- Willing to work extended hours where necessary.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 (Download here), or obtainable from any Public Service department which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated. If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in BLOCK LETTERS.
All fields of the new Z83 are compulsory and the signature of the applicant is mandatory.
It should therefore be noted that to complete “refer to CV” is no longer acceptable. Applicants that complete “refer to CV” on any part of the new Z83 form, shall be disqualified.
APPLICATIONS: e mail Recruit_2021589@npa.gov.za
ENQUIRIES: Francios Brandt 012 487 7144