- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Ekurhuleni West College
Company: Ekurhuleni West College
Job Title: Switchboard Operator
Location: Johannesburg, hauteng
Closing date: 29 August 2021
SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR Ref: EWC 70/2021
Salary range: R 145,281 – R171, 138 per annum plus benefits (Salary Level 4)
- Answering and screening oncoming telephone calls promptly and professionally,
- Managing the reception desk effectively and professionally,
- Making eternal calls as required, refer calls to relevant parties and supply relevant information as required,
- Dealing with telephone queries and supply relevant information to internal and external clients,
- Take and distribute messages effectively and comprehensively,
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve information related to work,
- Control access to management office,
- Receiving, recording, distributing and transmitting faxes on a daily basis,
- Receive and direct visitors as required,
- General typing as required,
- Coping and binding of documents and reports as required
- and all othergeneral office administrative duties as required and directed
- National N6 Certificate in Management Assistant,
- 1 – 2 years’ appropriate experience,
- Telephone etiquette,
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and outlook,
- Driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
Applicants are to complete and submit a NEW Z83 (Download here) or obtainable from our website or any Public Service Department.
The form must be accompanied by:
• A comprehensive CV with three contactable references and e-mail addresses
• Original Certified copies of qualifications (Evaluated by DHET& SAQA if foreign)
• Original certified academic record/transcript
• Original certified copy of identity document.
• Original certified copy of valid driver’s license
Please send a completed application and include reference number and position you apply for.
Communication will only be entered into with short-listed candidates and the successful applicants.
Applicants should kindly note that if no notice of appointment has been received within 60 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
Applications should be hand delivered to Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag and Rose Innes, Germiston. Please mark the application with the post title and reference number