- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Clinix Health Group
Company: Clinix Health Group
Job title: Switchboard Operator
Location: Soweto, Gauteng
To manage and coordinate all telephonic communication and systems within the hospital in a professional and efficient manner and exceeding customer expectations.
- Answer telephone calls efficiently/promptly (with the least delay possible), in a well-spoken, articulate and professional manner without keeping the customer waiting unnecessarily.
- Route calls to the appropriate persons/departments, as per the Hospital telephone list.
- Where persons/departments are unavailable/inaccessible, take complete and accurate messages and relay these messages to the correct persons/departments timeously.
- Deal with general enquiries, where possible, in a professional and helpful manner, escalating enquiries to the Reception Supervisor, or relevant person, where unable to assist.
- Attend to telephonic customer complaints professionally before escalating to the relevant department for resolution.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in all daily duties.
- Report all faulty telephone equipment and lines immediately.
- Assist with general enquiries from customers, where possible.
- Attend to general administration duties (for example, filing, and faxing and typing, on instruction from the Reception Supervisor)
•Grade 12 Pass.
•Relevant secretarial/administration course/certificate.
•0 to 1 year administration experience.
•Computer proficiency – MS Office.