- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualifications Certificate
CAPE UNION MART
Cape Union Mart International (Pty) Ltd has been equipping South African adventurers since 1933, and is South Africa’s favourite outdoor adventure store. Stocking everything one needs for outdoor pursuits – including hiking, camping, trail running, mountain biking, snow sports, travel and more – Cape Union Mart is an essential first step in every adventure. Cape Union Mart has stores across South Africa, and in Namibia and Botswana.
Remuneration: Market Related
Job level: Senior
Company: Cape Union Mart – Poetry
Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy
- Managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Implement change and diversity within store.
- Create and implement succession plans and define development action.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- implement all company policies and procedures.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
5 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Driver’s license & own transport (Advantageous)
- Clear criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.