- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Department of Health
Company: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
Job Title: Store Assistant
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 19 March 2021
STORE ASSISTANT REF NO: CHBAH 390 (X3 POSTS)
SALARY : R122 595 – R144 411 per annum (Level 03)
- Collection of Pharmacy calling orders from the Medical Supplies Depot.
- Collecting medicines loaned from other health care institutions in the province.
- Delivery of pool room stock from the pharmacy to the various wards.
- Delivering of medicines from the main pharmacy to the satellite pharmacies and wards on the hospital premises.
- Receiving of vacu-litres from various suppliers and the storage thereof at appropriate storage places in the pharmacy.
- Delivery and collection of pharmacy stock to and from the various satellites on the hospital premises as requested by the supervisor.
- Collecting and delivery of pharmacy documents to and from the Auckland Park medical supplies depot on a weekly basis or when requested by the supervisor.
- Carrying out any other general delivery functions as instructed by the pharmacy supervisor.
- Attend meetings and training as approved by supervisor.
- Comply with the Performance Management and Development System (contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment).
- Grade 10 or Standard 8 or ABET certificate level 4.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature and rotate to various areas in the pharmacy.
- Knowledge of the Batho Pele Principles and Knowledge of Labour Relations processes.
- Applicant should be prepared to undergo Medical surveillance as an inherent job requirement.
How to apply
Applications should be hand delivered to:
The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital between 8am and 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building
or posted to: The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
No faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form and must completed in full
- A recently updated CV that specifies the following should accompany the completed and signed form: All experience indicating the position, institution and respective dates (DD/MM/YY).
- Documents to be attached are Certified ID document, Certified copies of qualification/s including matric and relevant council registration certificate and proof of current registration (Where applicable). Relevant service certificates.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form and must completed in full