- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Trimble’s Civil Engineering
Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester Intern
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester Intern
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Date Listed: 25 March 2021
Trimble’s Civil Engineering & Design division is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Software Assurance Engineer & Tester to join the engineering team on a part-time basis.
The position is remote, although you will be expected to reside in South Africa. The role will involve testing and providing quality assurance for three of our core-construction products – Trimble Business Centre, Trimble Quest and Trimble Tilos.
- Your primary activity would involve testing both legacy and new features of our product range to ensure that all functionality is working as expected.
- You will also be expected to compile checklists that can be used to test the products in a more repeatable and consistent manner
- Part of your responsibilities will include liaising with the engineering teams in South Africa, the USA and Norway.
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Must be able to work in a multinational environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability
Experience in the following skills/software packages are considered a significant advantage:
- Estimating software (Trimble Quest Lula Build or CCS Candy)
- Surveying or quantity takeoff software (Trimble Business Centre, Model Maker Civil 3D0
- Scheduling and planning software (Trimble Tilos, MS Project, Primavera P6)
How to Apply