- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Company: Sibanye Stillwater
Job Title: Mining Learnership
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Sibanye Stillwater academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a Mining Learnership to apply.
The following learnerships are available:
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 3)
- Applicant must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a SAPS clearance certificate
- Be declared medically, fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Learners acquiring this qualifications will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
How to Apply
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications in their online application
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification.