- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
Sibanye Still-water is offering Learnership Programmes to unemployed youths.
Vacancy: Learnership 18.2 Learner Miner
Type of employment: Temporary
Job Grading: 04
Application deadline: 14 February 2020
Sibanye Still-water may perform a Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation as part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview.
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 10/AET-3 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, with Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Platinum Occupational Health Care Centre
- Applicants must be resident within the local community and proof of residence must accompany the application form.
- Previous mining experience will be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to conduct safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below
HR Contact Person :Michael Modisaemang
Recruitment Person :Thabo Nkwane
Recruiter’s contact number :014 495 2586
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.