- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Web Support Internships
Job Title: Web Support Internship
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Date listed: 15 December 2021
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences where you’ll get to be a part of projects that focus on user interface, user experience, information architecture, Content Management Systems and other essential aspects of web development and design. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
The role will work closely with the Communications and Technical Web Development Teams to implement new and innovative ways of showcasing the corporate website that supports and communicates the corporate narrative and delivers a consistent and exciting user experience.
- Work with the communications and technical web development teams to maintain and refresh the Group’s corporate website.
- Utilise a content management system (Adobe Experience Management) to update and edit website content.
- Align and maintain the website digital asset management system.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical information and business needs.
- Collaborate with web designers to match intent of visual design.
- Create website layout and user interface by using standard practices and/or design software as assigned.
- Produce artwork in support of web updates.
- Create prototypes and experiment with new technologies and features as assigned.
- Troubleshoot issues on web-based systems from time to time.
- Maintain software documentation.
Degree or Diploma in:
- Visual Design Communication,
- Digital Media,
- Graphic Design
- or a related field – (essential).
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge on one or more of the following:
- User experience, interactions and responsive design
- UI / prototyping tools
- Updating and maintaining design through a Design System
- Developing user flows, wireframes, grid systems, site maps, and interactive prototypes
- Research, benchmarking and interaction analysis
- Design and/or prototyping tools and design
- Data analysis
- Translating business requirements into workable web experiences
How to Apply