- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Company: Checkers Food Services
Job Title: Graduate Sales Representative
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
An exciting opportunity exists for an individual who is passionate about sales and hospitality. The program allows for you to have an overview of Checkers Food Services and to understand how the sales environment works.
- Gain holistic Company knowledge of the Shoprite Group
- Gain holistic business knowledge of Checkers Food Services
- Developing young talent into self-sufficient and successful Sales Representatives
- Researches and analyses sources for developing prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the geographical area.
- Keeps abreast of products applications, market conditions, competitive advertising, advertising and promotional trends.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned geographical area to generate new business of the organizations products.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Degree in Marketing Management or Retail Business Development or similar
- Diploma in Marketing Management or Retail Business Development or similar
- Knowledge in retail and food services
- 1 year experience in the hospitality industry or marketing / sales industry – desirable