- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Company: Senwes Grainlink
Job Title: Learnership
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 01 December 2020
Senwes Grainlink is looking for a self-motivated, energetic person who wished to pursue a career in the grain industry. Learners will be expected to accept employment on the basis of a 12 month fixed-term contract.
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a Learnership programme, the successful candidates will receive on-the-job training as well as external training where required.
- Must have passed Grade 12, or in the process of completing Grade 12
- Must have had Mathematics / Maths Literacy as a subject in school
- Applicants should be between 18-25 years old
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Must not be employed by another company on a full-time basis, and no previous learnerships completed
- Technical ability or aptitude will serve as a recommendation.
How to Apply
Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.