- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Human Resource Internship
Job Title: HR Internship
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 7 August 2020
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
- Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Administrate learning on SAP LSO and T@W LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- No experience required
Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
- Excellent written and oral communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organising skills
- Efficient and self-motivated individual.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
How to Apply
Important to note:
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
- This is a 12 month NPE contract position.