- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job title: Internships
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 30 September 2021
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) month Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division Supply Chain Management. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms
for each post reference number.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
MOTOR MECHANIC INTERN (PETROL/DIESEL MECHANIC) – SAPS GARAGES
Requirements for the posts:
- N2 in Motor Mechanic/Mechanical Engineering
- or N3 in Motor Mechanic/Mechanical Engineering/ NCV level 4 in Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic.
PANEL BEATER INTERN (SAPS GARAGES)
- N2 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting/Mechanical Engineering
- or N3 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting / NCV level 4 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting.
ADMINISTRATION INTERNS (SCM) – PROVINCIAL MECHANICAL SERVICES
- National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- or relevant qualification.
ADMINISTRATION INTERNS (HRM) – PROVINCIAL MECHANICAL SERVICES GARAGES
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Office Management/Administrative Management
- or Human Resource Management
- or relevant qualification.
How to Apply
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (Download Above)
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months.
- Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the document below:
Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.