- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Diploma
Job Title: Finance intern
Job Type: Internship
Location: Hermanus, Western Cape
Closing date: 13 May 2020
SANSA has the following Internship opportunity in the Space Science Directorate situated in Hermanus, Western Cape for enthusiastic, hardworking South African citizens.
Duties (not limited to this):
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- Administrative tasks
- Switchboard duties
- Assist with stock taking
- Physical asset verification and maintenance of asset database
- Transactional processing on SAGE X3
- Archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- Assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPOINTMENT OF ALL INTERNS
The minimum requirements for placement of intern candidates are as follows:
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
- R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7 graduate;
- R 6 750 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
- R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
Communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If applicants have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, they must assume that their applications were unsuccessful