- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express
yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and team together with teams who are passionate as
you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
- Management of the customer project system and
following up on key actions from KAM Customer visits, secretarial, back up and admin for Commercial KAMs
- Updating and maintenance of Commercial and Customer systems for Commercial and responsible for Master Data for customers.
- Prepare monthly sales reports in order for the Commercial Director and KAMs to monitor performance of each customer.
- Assist Commercial Director and KAMs with general CRM requirements.
- Assist in planning and coordinating customer visits.
- Monitor customer price adjustment timetables and upload prices into the system for all customers timeously.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the commercial teams relevant customer master data input and data management across Givaudan systems.
- Manage the sample department
- Secretarial duties
Your professional profile includes:
• Grade 12/Equivalent
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in sales and or customer relations
• A thorough understanding of the company’s business and divisional objectives and customers priority
• Good communication
• Computer literacy, accuracy and proficiency
• SAP knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure
Fixed Term contract: 12 Months