- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
SA Weather Service
Internship Programme 2020
Company: SA Weather Service
Job Title: Internship Programme
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 03 August 2020
The South African Weather Services (SAWS) invites applications for eighteen months Work Integrated Learning Programme.
We are looking for TVET College learners in the following fields
- Management Assistant N6 – (Ref: MAAS 2020)
- Human Resources Management N6 – (ref: HRM 2020)
- Financial Management N6 – (Ref: FM 2020)
- Business Management N6 – (Ref; MB 2020)
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An applicant must be learners living with disability who has just completed N6 in one of the above mentioned fields of studies
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of N6.
- Will be required to enter into Work Integrated Learning Agreement with SAWS
- Will be placed at the SAWS Head Office
- Will be paid monthly stipend of R5,066.34
- Will be responsible for arranging their own transport and accommodation
How to Apply
A comprehensive CV with copies of qualifications should be be emailed (with the name of the position and relevant reference number in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Ms. Florrie Sithole at Tel: 012 367 6169
Note: SAWS is under no obligation to employ the learners upon the completion of the programme.
- Preference will be given to learners living with disabilities in line with SAWS EE targets.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The organisation reserves the right not to fill this position.
- South African Weather Service is an equal opportunity employer.