- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
South African Military
Military Skills Development
Company: South African Military
Job Title: Military Skills Development 2022
Location: South Africa
MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM (MSDS)
The Military Skills Development System (MSDS) is a two-year voluntary service system with the aim of equipping and developing young South Africans with the necessary skills in order to compete in the open market.
Young recruits are required to sign up for a period of two-years, during which they will receive Military Training and further Functional Training.
Military Skills Development (MSD) applications for 2022 are now open, with application forms to be completed by 30 July. The MSD system takes up to 2 000 volunteers into either the SA Air Force (SAAF), SA Army, SA Military Health Service (SAMHS) or SA Navy (SAN) for two years. Basic military training is first up followed by specialist mustering training, dependent on service and then deployment to a division, unit or base.
The following opportunities are available for applications:
- South African Navy Combat, Engineering, Technical and Support
- South African Navy Submariner and Diver
- South African Air Force
- South African Air Force Pilot, Navigator, Engineer and Technical Positions
- South African Army
- South African Military Health Services
All Applicants must comply with the following:
– South African Citizen (no dual citizenship).
– Have no record of criminal offences.
– Not area bound.
– Preferably single.
– Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the SANDF.
– Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or fear of heights.
APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLOWING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS:
1. Copy of ID
2. Copy of Matric Certificate (Matric statement of results for 2019 and before will not be accepted)
3. A short CV
4. Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test (Transcripts of N4 and N5 must be attached).
Download Application Forms