- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Diploma
CFM SA Retail Client Services Consultant Internship
Job Code: COR190624-2
Duration: 23 months contract
Location: Claremont, Cape Town
The successful candidates will become part of the company’s Client Service Consultant team in Coronation’s contact center facility in Cape Town. This is a good opportunity to gain a foothold in the investment world. It also allows participants to make a significant impact on and nurture strong relations with clients.
The Retail Client Services Consultant Interns will be primarily responsible for serving as front liners who will answer investment-related enquiries (e.g. life product, retirement and unit trust streams coming from retail clients). This will include but not limited to:
- Handling large volumes of incoming emails
- Working with clients’ reinvestment options
- Managing adviser queries via email
- Achieve team SLA and email handling metrics
- Correctly navigate workflow system
- handling complaints and providing appropriate resolutions or alternatives in a timely manner
- Updating customer data in CRM
- Preferably a graduate with strong Investment or Accounting knowledge/subjects or
- A professional with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience and minimum Matric qualification
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Preferable with experience using Salesforce
How to Apply
- Click the link to view a PDF copy of the CFM SA Retail Client Services Consultant Internship 2020 advert.
- Click here to register an account and apply. CLICK HEREUse the designated job code COR190624-2 to easily pull up the account.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 March 2020.