- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
KZN Growth Fund
Company: KZN Growth Fund
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing date: 21 January 2022
KZN Growth Fund is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the KwaZulu Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA). The Fund seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Receptionist.
The ideal individual will be responsible with Receptionist duties in KGFT office.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors professionally, and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
- Direct and accompany visitor’s appropriate destination.
- Monitors visitors’ access.
- Coordinate parking for company visitors
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Schedule appointments, maintaining & updating calendars, and reminding the respective personnel of the appointments.
- Create and print fax sheets, memos, mail, reports and other documents.
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying
- Diploma in Office Management or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience reception area
- Sound computer literacy (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, etc
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Dependable, punctual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality