- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Clinix Health Group
Company: Clinix Health Group
Job Title: Reception Supervisor
Location: Soweto, Gauteng
The Reception Supervisor will accept full responsibility and accountability to effectively coordinate the Reception/ Admissions team in order to provide a timeous and accurate admission and discharge service to both internal and external stakeholders, which meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Manage and coordinate all reception staff (hospital/doctor), Switchboard Operator, Admissions Clerks and Porters and Drivers in an effective manner to ensure professional service delivery.
- Ensure all reception / admissions activities are fully operational, legible and captured on SAP.
- Engage with internal and external clients on documentation required for patient admissions, bed allocation, ward movements and discharge times, newborn registrations on medicals schemes and medical schemes suspension/ decline of authorizations to obtain further information to ensure authorization.
- Manage financial risk, by ensuring the collection of co-payments and private patient estimates as per company policies and procedures.
- Engage daily with the Finance team regarding banking according to the company cash management standards.
- Drive eligibility checks in admissions.
- Ensure completeness of documentation required for admission, for each patient.
- Ensure any non-validated admissions are escalated and corrected on SAP
•Grade 12 or equivalent level of education essential.
•2 to 5 years’ Reception / Admissions experience within a hospital environment.
•Previous Reception Supervisor (line management) experience advantageous.
•Computer proficiency – SAP or similar.