- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Office Administration Learnership
Company: Rand Water
Job Title: Office Admin Intern for People with Disabilities
Location: Glenvista, Gauteng
Closing Date: 03 March 2021
Office Administration Learnership for People With Disabilities
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the General/Business Office Administration Learnership NQF Level 3 Programme. (RE-ADVERTISMENT)
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be currently registered with any institution for a qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy, Tourism / Business Studies with a minimum of Level 3 or 4 in all subjects.
- Applicants must be a South African citizens and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- Applicants MUST reside in Gauteng Province (proof of physical address to be attached when applying).
- Applicants should be in a position to access online training at all times and have good network and connection.
- Applicants should be able to Hear and Communicate
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy, Tourism / Business Studies with a minimum of Level 3 or 4 in all subjects
As a Learner, you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
In evaluating prospective applicants and making final selection, consideration will be given to Rand Water’s Employment
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany your application:
A certified copy of ID document
Proof of residence
Certified copy of Matric Certificate
Proof of disability (Doctor’s Certificate/report)
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful