- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Nursing Graduate Programme
Company: Rand Water
Job Title: Nursing Graduate Programme
Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg
Date Listed: 01 February 2021
Rand Water invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Nursing Graduate Programme in the Rand Water Medical Aid department.
- Instant / on time clinical decision making skills required
- Ability to liaise with different medical professionals to review clinical appropriateness in line with clinical protocols with suitable health standards
- Approve/ decline and or review and adjudicate clinical cases (i.e. non-declaration)
- Assist with clinical Underwriting of membership to manage financial risk to the scheme
- Claims adjudication process of complex clinical cases, high cost cases, level of care and appropriate treatment regimen as per Legislation
- Assist Non Clinical Staff with clinical decisions and improve turnaround time, quality customer service to beneficiaries of the medical scheme.
- Support IT Admin systems and plan new provision and developments, sometimes for major projects such as take on, clinical audit, benefits and rules amendment’s for submission to Board of Trustees (BoT) and Council for Medical Scheme(CMS) for Registration
- Ongoing competency skills and learning new developments on COVID-19 pandemic
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Applicants must have Matric and a Tertiary Qualification with Nursing Diploma IN General Nursing, Midwifery, Psychiatry and Community Health Sciences od B Cur Degree Health Sciences.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 (In line with NSDS III)
- • Co – ordination
• Report Writing
• Computer Literate
• Time Management
• Positive Outlook
• Self – starter
• High Achiever
• Structured in Delivery
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be able to exercise judgement
• Positive attitude
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany your application:
Certified copies of Qualification