- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Wurth South Africa
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng
Closing Date: 31 July 2020
Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment where we expect and reward performance.
•Placing of purchasing orders on a daily basis.
•Communicate with goods receiving on a daily basis.
•Ensure that stock orders are processed and booked into the system accurately.
•Follow-up on deliveries and supplier invoices.
•Balance and process order invoices with stock received.
•Resolve purchasing department queries within the required time frame and ensure that feedback is given to the relevant people
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- 2 years within a purchasing environment
- Clear credit and criminal history
- Computer literate – Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to handle difficult situations with a strong focus on problem solving and customer service
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong administration skills
- Deadline driven
- Brilliant skills with all Customer Sales Consultants and Suppliers
- must be able to work overtime if and when required 9 during month ends and stock take)