- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Company: Premier FMCG
Job Title: Miller Apprentice
Location: Kroonstad & Vereenigning
Date Listed: 14 February 2021
We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen in our Technical Department-Premier Milling – Kroonstad & Vereeniging. This position is responsible for completing theoretical courses through SAGMA whilst performing practical work in a milling environment.
This apprenticeship will be a 2½ years program and in-service training experience
- Pass each SAGMA module at the pass rate prescribed by management.
- Have good knowledge of the relevant department / area in the milling supply chain after the completion of each module.
- Be able to operate and perform key tasks in each department / area after the completion of each module.
- Perform any other tasks required by the Production Manager / Head Miller
- Grade 12 – Mathematics as subject will be advantageous.
- Working conditions: Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
How to Apply
Specify the mill interested to be placed