- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Gauteng Department of Health
Photocopying Machine Operator
Company: Department of Health
Job Title: Photocopying Machine Operator
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing date: 16 September 2021
- Reference Number : refs/011893
- Directorate : ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package: R102534 per annum plus benefits
- Manage and operate photocopy machine.
- Provide counter services and attend to queries.
- Report any malfunctioning of photocopy machine.
- Ability to perform minor maintenance on the machines such as paper jams.
- Make requisition for photocopying machine materials.
- Binding and laminating of documents
- Arrange for servicing and general maintenance of the machine.
- Keep records of the machine activities.
- Ensure photocopying machine have service plan schedule.
- Ensure machine contract is updated.
- Willingness to assist in Registry functions and perform any other lawful duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Minimum of Grade 10 or equivalent qualification ABET Level 4.
- Must be at least have minimum of 6 months – 12 months calendar experience in operating a photocopy machine in the work environment.
- Excellent communication skills both (verbal and written).
- Batho pele principles.
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiatives.
- Maintain confidential information and good customer relations.
How to apply
Applications must be filled on the latest new edition of a Z83 form (download here) accompanied by a comprehensive signed CV highlighting or stating the requirement mentioned above, and certified copies of ID, qualifications and other documents attached.Certification should not be more than 6 months old.
Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Qualifications of candidates recommended to be appointed will be verified.
If you have not consulted after three months or more after the closing date, please accept that your application is unsuccessful.
People with disability are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be emailed to: JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za