- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Clinix Health Group
Company: Clinix Health Group
Job Title: Pharmacy Cashier
Location: Soweto, Gauteng
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Job Purpose: To receive payments from customers in return for goods purchased and to issue in an accurate and timeous manner ensuring the prevention of financial risk to the Group.
- Scripts Administration-sorting, filing, etc.
- Assist with barcoding of surgical stock in the back of Pharmacy when needed.
- Prepare spreadsheets of soon to expire stock or excess stock for the Pharmacy Manager (or Pharmacist-in-Charge) on request.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external customers by providing quality service to customers within the Retail Pharmacy.
- Receive tax invoices from Pharmacist/Dispenser at front desk for patients/customers.
- Receive payments (cash, credit or debit card) and issue receipts to patients/customers – receipting of payments to be completed immediately as per Company policies and procedures.
- Cash-up daily at end of shift including printing of day end report.
- Complete the banking with the relevant person in Finance.
- Balance cash received daily and complete bank deposit slip
•1-2 years’ experience as a cashier.
•Experience within a pharmacy (advantageous).