- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Petra Diamonds SA invites candidates who are newly qualified and interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of Geology to apply for the Young Graduate Work Experience Project. This position is at Koffiefontein Diamond Mine, Koffiefontein (Free State).
Job Grade: Non Graded (6 month fixed term contract)
Reference Nr: PDSA16
- Grade 12
- Honours Degree in Geology
- Proven computer literacy in MS Office
- Valid driver’s license
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow a programme to gain workplace experience within specified areas and sections.
- Execute project-based work related to the field of Geology.
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work according to the applicable Policies and Procedures.
- Submit progress reports to supervisor for assessment.
Other Skills /Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
How to Apply
- Download application form here Application Form
- Please complete an application form (download above) and forward, together with resume, qualifications and ID to: E1email@example.com
Closing date: 28 February 2020
Please note, applications must be sent to the correct e-mail as indicated. Incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Petra Diamonds reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
For more on Petra Diamonds click here