- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Company: Old Mutual
Job Title: Graduate Opportunites
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Date listed: 14 June 2021
These exciting opportunities are for a determined, ambitious young professionals who are looking to gain invaluable experience across a wealth and Investment business.
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
How to Apply
Graduate Opportunity – Junior Associate (EA)
This role will act mainly as support to Exec’s on various projects and execution of operational delivery. This position is a typically entry-level position.
- Qualifications: Must have completed a postgraduate University Degree
Graduate Opportunity: Business Support Specialist-1
This role utilises expert knowledge in the specific fields of administration / product / process to resolve technical and complex problems, usually in support of financial/investment or operational queries/issues. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Qualifications: Must have completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree
Do you qualify to apply?
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Are you able to work / relocate to Cape Town?
- Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
- Have you completed and/or in your final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree