- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Application deadline: 23 March 2020
Post level: Intern
Duration of initial contract: 3 months
Working closely with OAI auditors, the Intern will actively assist in the audit assignments and delivery of the Headquarters Audit Section workplan. The Headquarters Audit Setion is responsible for the audit of organisational units at UNDP Headquarters and of corporate functions and systems.
Fields of study required
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Mastery of standard MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior work experience in the field of accounting or auditing would be useful but is not necessary.
- Experience with data analytics is desirable, but not necessary.
- Demonstrates integrity
- Demonstrates the ability to remain objective, neutral and independent
- Displays cultural sensitivity
- Produces timely, quality outputs
- Exercises sound judgement/analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Writes clearly and effectively and
- Speaks clearly and convincingly
- Fluency in written and spoken English required;
- Proficiency in other languages desirable.
- In accordance with the UNDP Internship policy, UNDP interns are eligible to receive a monthly stipend, with the rate that varies depending on the duty location.
- Internship is located at UNDP Office in Pretoria;
- Costs and arrangements for travel, visas, accommodation and living expenses are the responsibility of the intern;
- Internship will be full time;
- Internship starts in March 2020 or shortly thereafter; and
- Internship will be for an initial period of three months, with a possibility of extension.
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship.
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity