- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Learnership Opportunity 2021
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Lichtenburg, South Africa
Closing Date: 19 January 2021
NWK: Learnership programme 2021
The duration of the learnership is 1 year and will include theoretical as well as practical training. All candidates will be assessed before the start of the learnership. Suitable candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate.
We currently have the following learnership opportunities available:
- Business Administration learnership (NQF 4)
- Wholesale & Retail learnership (NQF 4)
- Suitable candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate
This qualification is designed to meet the needs of those learners who wish to become involved or already involved in the field of administration. People involved in administration are known by such terms as secretaries, administrative assistants, administrators and clerks.
How to Apply
Business Administration Learnership
Wholesale & Retail Learnership
Closing date for applications is: 25 January 2021.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already completed the Business Administration NQF 3 learnership.
- If you are not invited for an interview within two weeks of the closing date, you can accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply