- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Service Agent Internship
Job Title: Service Agent Intern
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing date: 13 October 2021
Momentum Life is looking for a client focus and determined Service Agent Intern to join our Fastlane team.
As a Service Agent Intern you will be introduced to the various processes and client interaction practices related to the Momentum range of products in order to effectively contribute to MMH’s strategic objectives. Your role will be focused on interaction with key stakeholders which includes clients and/or intermediary networks and service providers both telephonically and electronically (e-mail). In your role as Service Agent Intern your voice and your dedication to service excellence will be the personal connection in a world centred by our clients. This position is based at our Head Offices in Centurion.
- Deliver positive and seamless customer service and support during every interaction telephonically and electronically with the client in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized telephonic and email responses for a variety of client needs.
- Schedule appointments for client insurance medicals.
- Conduct and complete telephonic medical and non-medical questionnaires.
- Maintain active engagement with customers and promptly act on various interaction platforms.
- Contribute to the achievement of set team targets.
- Research, follow-up and resolve client (internal and external) enquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, intermediaries, service providers and other internal or external staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Take responsibility for managing both reputational and financial risk as a result of interactions with both internal and external clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Live the MMI values namely: Accountability, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Adhere to Client Centricity and Treating Customers Fairly Principles.
- Actively improve own performance and drive own development; including to continuously improve knowledge levels for personal growth and improvement.
- Contribute to the team’s success through being an effective team player.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Knowledge of the financial services or insurance industry
- Proficient in English in order to provide exceptional quality of service telephonically and electronically.
- Working with and Servicing People
- Business writing and communication skills.
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objective
How to Apply