- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Moses Kotane Institute
Data Collectors Learnerships 2022
Company: Moses Kotane Institute
Job Title: Data Collectors Learnership
Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 09 January 2022
The Moses Kotane Institute is looking to appoint suitably qualifies KZN youth (between 18 – 35 years of age) to assist with data collection for research. The opportunity will be aligned to different research projects from time to time during thr contract period.
The following opportunities / positions are open for applications:
- Minimum NQF Level 6
- NQF Level7 and above will be an added advantage
Data Collection Supervisor
- Minimum NQF Level 9
- NQF Level 10 will be an added advantage
- Access to and ability to operate a smart mobile device
Terms of Appointment
- NQF Level 6 – R323 per day
- NQF Level 7 – R461 per day
- NQF Level 8 – R600 per day
- NQF Level 9 – R738 per day
- NQF Level 10 – R876 per day
NB. Unemployed graduates will be part of a pool of graduates that will be assigned projects from time to time during the contract period. Graduates must indicate the ward in which the currently or mostly reside for ease of project allocation.
Data Collector’s Responsibilities:
- Carry out data collection process ethically and in accordance with all reasonable instructions given by the MKI (i.e. going door-to-door to collect information from individuals and/or households; utilise the work tools allocated for the data collection).
- Collect data with the level of care, competence, diligence and reasonable.
Data Collection Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Supervise fieldwork if data
- Carry out data collection process ethically and in accordance with all reasonable instructions given by the MKI (i.e. going door-to-door) to collect information from individuals and/or households; utilise the work tools allocated for the data collection.
- Collect data with the level of care, competence, diligence and reasonable
- General administration
- Ensure ethical data collection
- Computer literacy (Microsoft word, excel)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English and isiZulu
- A driver’s license older than 3 years will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Reference No: MKI 1000-DC 01/2021
Interested unemployed graduates must apply using the link above and upload:
- a CV;
- a bank stamped account conﬁrmation letter;
- proof of residence, certiﬁed copy of ID,
- certiﬁed copy of driver’s license and certiﬁed copies of relevant qualiﬁcations.
All certiﬁcations should not be older than 6 months from the date of this advert.
Closing date for applications is 09 January 2022 at 23:59.
For any administrative queries please send a WhatsApp to the HR Manager on 065 983 9257.
Candidates who have not heard from MKI within 6 weeks from the closing date may consider their application as unsuccessful. The institute reserves the right not to appoint.